WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US!
THIS WEEK'S HIGHLIGHT FROM THE 2015 ATLANTA CONFERENCE:
NEW SESSION FORMATS: INNOVATIVE, INTERACTIVE, AND INSTRUCTIVE
NEW Workshop - Foundations of Competitive Intelligence: This SCIP workshop is the cornerstone of our educational programs. All levels of professionals will benefit from this all day workshop taught by our Education Partners, Proactive Worldwide. Click here to learn more. Scroll down for more SCIP U programs.
MEET OUR EXECUTIVE GAME CHANGER KEYNOTE SPEAKERS:
| ||BRIAN DAVID JOHNSON|
Game Changers: How to Build the Future
| ||D. KEITH PIGUES|
Former CMO, Ply Gem
Dean, NCCU School of Business
Partner, Keen Strategy
Using Competitive Intelligence to Improve Your Value Proposition
President, Arianespace, Inc.
Executive Interview: Strategy, Insights and Leadership within the Aerospace Industry
DR. CRAIG FLEISHER
Chief Learning Officer, Aurora WDCThe Great Debates in Competitive Intelligence
| ||DR. LEO BONNANI|
MIT Media Lab
Collective Intelligence and Big Data
| ||JOHN KRINGEN|
Former Deputy Director,
Hard-won Knowledge: Applying Lessons from Government
Intelligence Reforms to Change the Game in CI
CASE STUDY CAFÉ – Presentation of a business case that presents a challenge and outlines the framework used to reach a solution.
INNOVATION EXCHANGE – Brief presentation of a concept, tool, or technique and its impact as a game changer in Intelligence followed by interactive exercises.
PANEL – Leaders in field discuss a concept or framework pertaining to one of the game changer themes.
LEARNING LAB – Participants rotate through interactive pods and learn how to use tools and templates that will increase efficiency and effectiveness.
MARKETPLACE OF IDEAS – An informal discussion debating a range of topics in a casual open forum.
Early bird registration for the conference is ending on the 28th of February, 2015. Don't miss your chance, REGISTER NOW!
SCIP University New Programs!
Providing SCIP Education Opportunities Globally
SCIP UK Presents:
Master Class with Dr Craig Fleisher, Aurora WDC & Dr Sheila Wright, Strategic Partnerships Ltd
March 26, 2015 | London, UK
Those who are looking to bring more added-value to their work, seeking insight rather than data, and those who are being asked to support key organisational decisions will benefit from this Master Class. Delegates will be introduced to the PRESTCOM framework of Competitive Landscape Analysis and will gain experience in applying this to a given scenario.
- Develop an appreciation of the roles which various analytical tools make in understanding the competitive landscape
- Appreciate the type of analysis which is undertaken in the process of gaining competitive insight
- Learn how to adapt and/or combine techniques for specific purposes
- Appreciate how analytical techniques can inform the decision making process
Georgetown University in partnership with SCIP and the Centre for Intelligence Services and Democratic Systems, Rey Juan Carlos University (Spain) present:
March 24-25, 2015 | Georgetown University, Washington, DC, USA
The goal of this international conference is to enhance the role of experiential learning methods and techniques showcasing original simulations, exercises, and games applied to national security intelligence, competitive intelligence, and foreign affairs. The conference will bring together ideas, concepts and demonstrations that can further train and educate intelligence professionals.
- Scenario-based approach for developing the links between analysis and reporting
- Computational Simulation In Intelligence Analysis
- The Induction Game and Intelligence Education
- Gaming and Modeling Before a Crisis
- Use of Gaming and Exercise as Part of an Engagement Strategy
- Gaming the Nexus between Intelligence and Policy
- Concrete Tabletop Exercises for Cognitive Skill Development in Analysts
- Serious gaming & how to create visionary practitioners and policy makers
- Balancing Realism and Playability in the Intelligence Classroom
- Structured Analytic Techniques for Cyber Security through Role Playing
- Cyber-Attack and Ethics Simulations
- Virtual Training Systems and Survival Humanistic Factors
TEMI in partnership with SCIP present:
April 23-24, 2015 | Golden, CO, USA
Articulating the present state of the art and evaluating emerging technologies is critical to planning in today's rapidly evolving industrial arena. To help train technology professionals in making such assessments, Golden, Colorado based Technology/Engineering Management Int'l will be conducting the 2015 edition of its 2-day workshop on Technological Forecasting for Science & Technology Intelligence.
- Participants will learn proven analytical techniques for assessing the state of the art and predicting future directions and likely developments in technologies of interest to them.
- Combining both quantitative and qualitative approaches, participants will return home with tools to make their own assessments of emerging technologies that can impact their business.