SCIP Mentorship Program
SCIP Mentor/Mentee relationships are formed by pairing qualified Mentors with learners in all areas and all stages of Strategy and CI. This is a yearlong program that engages both parties in regular, productive communication and engaging roundtables and Best Practice shares.
SCIP Mentorship Program Timelines Include:
- Monthly Mentor Meetings
- Quarterly Engagement Check-ups
- Semi-Annual Roundtables
- SCIP Share: Best Practices in CI
STEPS to get involved in SCIP Mentoring:
- Attend an informational Meeting at any of our International Conferences or Summits.
- Attend an informational webinar introducing the mentoring process, timelines and expectations of both the Mentor and Mentee. *Required
NEXT Mentoring Informational WEBINAR is: Thursday, May 19 @ 10:15 AM, Exhibit Hall at the Renaissance Orlando Sea World, during the SCIP International Conference and Exhibition.
- Fill out the online SCIP Mentorship Survey where we find out your areas of expertise as a potential Mentor, or areas of interest for the Mentee.
- Get started on a professional journey by engaging in a meaningful professional program via your SCIP Community of members. After you have completed both the survey and attended the webinar you will be appropriately matched and contacted by our SCIP team.