SCIP - Update
Tuesday, September 17, 2019
We like to share an update on some of the key initiatives that we’re working at SCIP, all of which are geared towards enhancing the value of your membership.
- New Website – We’ve heard you! You want a website that lets you browse by topic, connect with other members, and accomplish tasks with the fewest clicks possible. Our new site will launch by early November, and will also feature a new logo and visual design.
- Virtual meetings – We’re holding best practice webinars about every two weeks, all free to members. Archived replays are available here.
- Chapters – We’re beta-testing a new chapter strategy, and our Chicago chapter is meeting later this week, with the support of Proactive Worldwide.
- 2020 Conference – Look for a save the date to come out this week! Spoiler alert: we won’t be in Orlando.
- SCIP Europe – We’re starting formal date/site selection for our 2020 European conference, targeting fall.
- CI Magazine Articles–We’re working with a member committee to ensure the content is relevant, valuable, and easily accessible. If you’d like to consider being part of our Editorial Board, please let us know.
These next several months will be exciting, and we hope that you pardon our proverbial dust as we work to make SCIP an indispensable resource.